The D-Clutter Company
                                                                                                                                                       ...Organizing America's Finest City! 

ORGANIZING STATISTICS

**7 out of 10 people need some kind of organizing - many don't realize it!**

**The average retrieval time for a piece of paper is 10 minutes!  Think of how much time you would save if you had your paperwork organized!**

**Americans waste 9 million hours per day looking for misplaced items!**


**On average people use only 20% of what they own, the other 80% sits there taking up valuable space. That means 80% of your clothes are not being worn, 80% of your shoes are not being worn, 80% of your purses are not being used...**






**Getting rid of the clutter eliminates 40% of the housework in the average home!**


**A study found that if people regularly tidied their homes, most would gain between 16 minutes and 1 hour a day when they could be working to check off another item on their "to do" list, or even better, take some "me" time!  You would gain between 4 to 15 days a year!**



























**The tidier a person's files, the tidier their finances are!  When you take the time to open, read and file your bills and statements, in a sense, you are connecting with your money and taking control of the very important financial side of your life!**     
    
     


**23% of Americans admit to paying bills late because they can't find them!**



**It costs an average of $10/square foot to store items in your home (you can calculate yours based off of how much you're paying per sqft. for your home).**